REIKIReiki (pronounced Ray Key) is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing.
Usui/Holy Fire® III Reiki I and II Workshop
Reiki I is perfect for PT, PTA, Massage Therapists, and anyone interested in Energy Medicine (see course for continuing credit information)
- The history of Reiki
- An introduction to the Energy Anatomy
- An explanation of how energetic healing, in general, works
- An explanation of what Reiki is, the nature by which it works, and what it can be used for
- How to give a complete self-treatment
- The Reiki I & II Attunement
- and more….
Usui/Holy Fire® III Advanced Reiki Training and Reiki Master
Reiki Advanced & Master is perfect for PT, PTA, Massage Therapists, and anyone interested in Energy Medicine, and 6 months practice at Reiki level II
- Create a special Reiki energy matrix
- Receive the Advanced Practitioner attunement/placement
- Be attuned to and learn about the Usui Master practitioner symbol
- Learn advanced techniques to facilitate goals and learn spiritual lessons
- Learn the Reiki Moving Meditation
- Holy Love Experience
- and more....
Classes for beginners to advanced levels
“Kris is a gifted teacher. She gave me the courage and inspiration to not give up after being injured in a car accident. Here it is 1 year later and I am walking with no limp and no pain. Thank you Reiki! Thank you Kris Valentine!” Maggie N. from Dallas, TX”
What type of conditions may be treated?
Reiki has been defined as a relaxation and stress reduction technique. Clients have reported many different healing outcomes that parallel stress reduction, such as a reduction in muscle spasms, shortening of healing time and reducing or eliminating pain. Reiki is supplement to a patient’s current medical treatment.